Saturday, August 22, 2020

Read me now

Hi!

So... I know the fact that you visit aduIt 18+ videos!

Your phone got hacked so this allowed me to use your microphone and your camera and record you without you even knowing in the same time you masturbate! Well, here is the deal... if you don`t send me 500$ value in BIT C0lN the video with you(doing you know what) will be sent to your contacts.

My hidden application that is installed had also the function, to steal all your contacts from phonebook, social media contacts, emails. Do I have passwords as well? Neah, any smart-phone have like a virus detection tool build-in and they scan for what kind of activity an app can have, so stealing passwords? Not good, this can be detected! Using camera and extracting contacts without the use know? Normal stuff!

Ok! So.. to get some coins go and search on Google for "Buy BIT C0lN instantly" and send the coins to the next address:

Address: 1 B p M d K v C u 9 h 3 o Y R 3 q Y 6 p U P b z Z 6 6 b T 5 C Q g Y

Amount: 0.042

Important! My address which is Case Sensitive was split with spaces, and you have to manually remove all spaces and the result it has to be a string of 34 characters so it will start with "1" as well with end with "Y". Use that string without spaces to send the coins! I gave you a few days!

Ok... to uninstall my sneaky app you can restore your device to factory settings. Go on Google and search for "Reset Factory Settings [your model phone]". In case you suspect that I compromised your passwords, go ahead change them too! To stop getting vlruses... next time, make the updates in time for apps!

Also maybe you will consider to stop with this habbit of watching videos like this... it makes your brain a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment